01 April 2010

my normal day is back

finally, the exam is over.
I'm exhausted. but it's cool, I guess. I mean, it's not that i can't do it. I can. but, yea who knows?
God, I pray that you will help all of us (IX A, IX B, XII IPA, XII IPS).
well, that's all for the exam. let's not talk about the past, let's talk about the future.

What should I do list
  1. Watch Alice in Wonderland
  2. Watch How to train your Dragon
  3. Do the photo shoot
  4. Sleepover in Belin's house (but i don't know when)
  5. Have a movie day (maybe with vinca and retna, or others)
  6. Go to Time Square and shop with fatina, k hannan, k devi (around the mid of April)
  7. Go shopping with my mom
  8. Play online games for a full day
  9. Sleep for almost 12 hours (is it even possible?)
  10. CLEAN my room (again)
That's some plan I wanna do and I will do. need to spend my time wisely. oh yea, i forgot.
I STILL NEED TO STUDY.
how can i forget about that? -__________-
it's sucks. but holiday is just ahead, so I'll take it easy


that'sallfortoday.thankyouforthetimeyouspenttoreadthis :D

No comments:

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Search This Blog