16 February 2010

this things can't get out from my mind

our problems, crazy things we did, all the smile, the time we spend together.

"and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that your scared like me so
let's pretend we're alone
and I know you may be scared
and I know we're unprepared
but I don't care
"
Secondhand Serenade - Vulnerable

"Forgive them even if they are not sorry
All the vultures, bootleggers at the door waiting
With our luck here, for your own point but not another
While it leaves you trapped in another dimension"
Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension

"What's goin' on, on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember, but it's alright, a-alright"
Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance


I AM IN A DESPERATE TIME TO STUDY!!

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Search This Blog