19 February 2010

MY BOYFRIEND T_T (a.k.a my handphone)

TODAY SUCKS.
the only thing that makes my happy is: I have "successfully" passed the third try out.
BUT
guess what happened?

well, I'll tell you what happened.
So today I gave my phone to Alya (she's someone whom you can trust for this kind of thing) because we're going downstairs and I don't wanna leave my phone.
Well things go on normally. UNTIL i went to the bathroom and after i got back to the classroom, I noticed Alya is not there. I asked others and they said she's going to Indonesia.
I didn't realized anything.
and when we're having our enrichment class (i think 2 hours have passed) Belin wants to borrow my phone to text her mom. I searched.
AND I SEARCHED.
AND I SEARCHED.
but my phone is not there.
I panicked.
and I remembered.
It's in Alya's bag. dude, I AM SUCH A DEAD PERSON.
I called her. I REALLY HOPE SHE CAN GAVE IT BACK TO ME.
but sometimes things won't go on like how you wanted it to happened. she's already in the bus going to the airport.
oh God. i really wanted to cry when i heard it. finally all i can say is "oh okay. can you please just turn off the phone, Al? Thanks"
When is she coming back? Wednesday.
What day is it today? Friday. great. I won't see my phone for at least 110 hours.
I'M GOING CRAZY

how could i be such a fool? I know that I'm an "easy to forget things" person. but this is worst.

FYI, this is my phone:
Of course the condition is not that good. but he's my soul mate. I will miss you, love :((

No comments:

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Search This Blog