23 December 2011

random post

"Sleep comes to me, but I keep waking up
I eat, but I can't digest it
These days, I'm just like this
How are you?"

"Whenever I see you, the sun shines down on my dark feelings
and makes me feel lovely again."

"I can't sleep at the thought of my mistake,
I'm a fool for thinking that I'd be okay
Today, no, even tomorrow
I won't be able to live without you."

"I thought you'd always be on my side."

"I sleep to the thought of you and wake up thinking of you."

"Am I the only one like this?
Is it supposed to be like this?
I'm just here,
not be able to do anything on my own
Are you really going to be like this?"

"Anyone would fall in love with you upon first glance."

"Am I the only one like this?
Is it only my heart that's like this?
I'm just here,
not be able to do anything on my own
Are you really going to be like this?"

"I keep telling time to go by faster while lying to myself,
that I'm okay."

"Obsessing over you just makes me more pathetic."

"Even though I toss away all my memories
You are smearing into my daily routines, my life."

"I feel like I'm being pathetic thinking like this."

"You keep walking, that doesn’t mean time passes
You keep breathing, that doesn’t mean you’re alive"

"They’re telling me that afterwards
I will smile recalling the past"

"Don’t say that tomorrow is the new day
Don’t say that after a storm comes the calm
Everything is a mess
It’s spring again to you but my season don’t change"

No comments:

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog