10 August 2009

WHY?!

there's so many questions going on in my head. well, here goes..

1. WHY are my class really hot
2. WHY couldn't she stop act like that?!
3. WHY do we need to go back so late just because we're in our last year of junior high school
4. WHY can't i get away from my laptop and study for tomorrow test.
5. WHY the hell am i writing this things?

i never really care about what's going on around me, but this time, that GIRL who's in the same school as me, really ANNOYS me.
this is my first time writing in blog for such a long time. i think i shouldn't write like this, but well..

oh yeah, and the thing i really want to proclaim is: I FINALLY BE ABLE TO FORGET HIM
of course it's thanks to the long holiday, i never see him again so much. hahahaha...
now i'm perfectly fine. :D

but school IS a little bit boring without you loving someone (that's my opinion).
that's all for this time. until next time, blog! (i really mean NEXT time.)

No comments:

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog