17 August 2009

today is 17 August 2009

First i want to tell you that i'm not really a historical and nationalism girl.
but here it is. 64 years ago on this day, my country has liberated (independent).
they survived from the suffering and it's so touching when you REALLY think about it.
i never really remember the name of our patriot, but i know that they are a big person.
and yeah, the point is that i can live on this very same day with a smile on my face :D
thanks God for that, and thanks God i'm Indonesian.
thanks God to, for another year He gave to my dad
i'm hoping from this day onwards my country will be better

*sampah semua yg gw ketik (ahahhaha)

and i'm hoping everything will be much more better when i come to school tomorrow

No comments:

The Blogs I Read

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog